Thursday, August 5, 2010

EfY fUn!

What do two cousins do
in the midst of summer
for fun?
Why, go to Rexburg and attend EFY at BYU I--
where you can:
Stay in the college apartments.
(I like the "marriage guarantee" sign.)

Mingle with counselors.


(This one said that he first met his future wife at EFY
before his mission.
The only problem is, he hasn't seen her since!)


Attend great classes.


Hang out with the guys.


Attend the temple.

That's the Rexburg, ID Temple.
(It's really beautiful, isn't it?)

EFY wasn't cheap
but well worth it.
(I think that I'll start saving now to send N8 and her next year.)
Thanks for the ride, FDSK and FDBILD!
(And thanks for being a FDR, Kaylee!!)

1 comment:

kate said...

I went to BYU-I for EFY twice it was an incredible testimony building experience that I will never forget! I hope you had an amazing time too Chels:)