Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No MoRe PEnCiLs, No MoRe BoOkS...


Last Friday

was the last day of school!!!!!!

(Yippee!)

I think that I posted first day of school pictures,

so how about some last day photos?

Here's N8.

If this photo looks rather green, you are probably just envious that we are out of school.

(Either that or I'm looking for a new camera--any suggestions?)


And, here's Chels.

(Bring it on, summer!)

'Going home on the bus.

See ya'!

So, what's in store for Summer?

Well, Monday, 'got the kids up at 7:30 a.m. to pull weeds for an hour.

(This is a before picture--sorry no "afters", but the irises are pretty, huh?)
Then 'had them run Rattlesnake Hill.

(Dad has informed them that they are going out for Cross Country this fall.)

Then a hair cut, piano lessons, and....

because they were alive and still kicking,

the day was topped off with painting a rental for FHE.

They were good sports.

Thank goodness!


Next week is YW Camp. In desperation,

the Bishop asked me to go. (They need more leaders.)

There's still 7 feet of snow there.

Two years ago

(You can see how helpful I am.)

Kaylee, Cassie, and Chels

Camp will last four days, and then we'll hurry home to take off to...

St. George

for a nephew's wedding.

A lot of our family will be there.

What fun!

3 comments:

Beth said...

You've started summer full steam ahead. Hope it's a great one.

Think of me...in my warm, soft, comfy bed... next week while you're out camping...

I'm sure you'll have a blast.

I was expected "School's Out for Summer" as your song...guess Beach Boys are a little nicer than Pink Floyd (I had to look up who sang it...thought it was Alice Cooper).

Enjoy your summer.

Beth said...

Oops. It is Alice Cooper.

Abe n Linz said...

Thank goodness is summer! Have fun at camp. I hope the snow melts for you enough to have a dry camp ground. . .guess I had a baby just in time to miss camp :)